Ask Dr. B Coaching Calls:
Have you ever wondered what to do when your patient comes into your practice high? Have you ever chosen to ignore the signs of intoxication to avoid upsetting your patient?
If this is you and you don’t know what to do, contact Dr. Brown to receive individualized coaching on how to treat the addicted dental patient in your practice.
Whether you schedule one or multiple coaching calls, Dr. Brown will help the dentist and team tackle these difficult and often uncomfortable issues:
- How to discuss suspected substance abuse with patients
- How to develop written office policies for treating patients with substance abuse disorders
- How to revise current medical history forms to screen patients for substance abuse disorders
- How to handle the “under the influence” patient in your chair
- How to stop and prevent “drug seekers” from manipulating you into prescribing drugs for their addiction